Break out of your usual evening routine and join us at the Waters Edge for a sunset Gros Morne paddle board tour of Bonne Bay! After some basic paddle board instruction, we'll take a relaxing tour along the shore of our campground and find a nice spot to watch the sunset from out on the water. It’s here where the water is a little shallower, warmer and where we often see marine life gather. Our Sunset paddle board tours are great way to join a fun activity, meet other campers and all while not having to leave your campground. We provide stand up paddleboards, all the gear, basic paddle instruction and no experience is required.
For our more adventurous guests, you can rent one of our paddle boards for a couple hours or pair it with our rental camping gear and make your own Gros Morne paddle board camping adventure!
Gros Morne Paddle Board Tour and Rental Details
Departure location & Time
- Waters Edge RV Adventure Park
- Please arrive by 6:45pm for a start time of 7:00pm.
- Return Approximately 9:00pm
- Paddle Board and Equipment Rental
- Professional & Experienced Local Guide
- Paddle Board Instruction & Safety Lesson
- Gros Morne Park Pass
- Paddlers 18yrs+
- Signed waiver of Liability/rental contract
- Required damage deposit on credit card or cash.
- Damaged Paddle Boards will undergo a full inspection by a certified staff and a repair quote will be supplied to guests totalling cost of parts, labour, taxes and other fees. Charges for damages will be deducted from the prepaid damage deposit and any remainder of the prepaid damage deposit will be refunded back to your credit card. Repairs resulting in costs above the prepaid damage deposit amount are the responsibility of the renter
Paddle Boarding is a great way to explore Gros Morne National Park but the key to enjoying it is making sure you are dressed properly. Wear whatever is comfortable however we recommend guests to dress in clothing that they are not afraid to get wet. Once we are geared up and we go over the basics of paddle boarding, launching our stand up paddle boards requires us to wade out to our knees into the water and then get on the board so bring appropriate footwear. A hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, water friendly footwear and extra clothing are all great things to bring.
Wild Gros Morne paddle board tours may take you through areas of Gros Morne National park where there is little to no cell phone reception. Your guide will have radio communication but guests should be sure to have any personal and medical items needed. If you are still unfamiliar, unsure or have any questions about what you might need feel free to contact us anytime for a more detailed equipment list.
*Please note the weather conditions in this area can change rapidly and although very unlikely, we may not be able to make it to all destinations. Guests should check the weather and plan accordingly.