Discover the beauty and excitement of a Gros Morne Snowmobile Tour exploring the miles of backcountry trails, remote mountain valleys and breath taking winter scenery all found right here. Enjoy the un-crowded wilderness and pristine environment as you explore some of the finest snowmobiling routes Newfoundland has to offer.
We’ve developed our Gros Morne snowmobile tours with all levels of riders in mind. An easy day of trail riding and sightseeing for the beginner to intermediate rider, or an off trail mountain climbing adventure, we’ve got you covered. Haven’t used a snowmobile before? Don’t worry, our knowledgeable riding instructors will run you through our custom snowmobile training program, familiarizing you with how to properly and safely operate a snowmobile. Even the most inexperienced user can be trained up and out on the trails in no time.
With hundreds of kilometres of trails both groomed and untamed, an average snowfall of 16ft and our unique local culture, snowmobiling in Newfoundland is an adventure like no other. Combine your snowmobile tour with any of our custom winter activities, accommodations and mouth watering local cuisine for the ultimate all inclusive winter gateway.
Gros Morne Snowmobile Tour and Rental Details
- 4 Hours
- One Snowmobile $399
- 2 Or More Snowmobiles $249
- Passenger $99
- 6-8 Hours
- One Snowmobile $499
- 2 Or More Snowmobiles $349
- Passenger $99
- Snowmobile Rental
- Gas & Oil
- Professional & Experienced Local Guide
- Snowmobile Safety Lesson
- NLSF Trail Pass
- Safety gear (including DOT approved helmet)
- Drivers 17yrs+
- Minimum Class 5 Drivers licence
- Signed waiver of Liability/rental contract
- Passengers 4yrs+
- Passengers cannot drive the machine. If a passenger wishes to drive they must pay for a second snowmobile.
- Required damage deposit on credit card or cash.
- Damaged snowmobiles will undergo a full mechanical inspection by a certified mechanic and a repair quote will be supplied to guests totalling cost of parts, labour, taxes and other fees. Charges for damages will be deducted from the prepaid damage deposit and any remainder of the prepaid damage deposit will be refunded back to your credit card. Repairs resulting in costs above the prepaid damage deposit amount are the responsibility of the renter
Snowmobiling is a great way to enjoy winter but it can get chilly. We will be out all day riding in many exposed areas and highly recommend appropriate warm and waterproof clothing suitable for this cold weather activity. Wild Gros Morne Snowmobile tours will take you through many remote areas of Western Newfoundland where there is little to no cell phone reception. Be sure to have any personal and medical items needed. If you are still unfamiliar, unsure or have any questions about what you might need feel free to contact us anytime for a more detailed equipment list.
*Please note the weather conditions in this area can change rapidly and although very unlikely, we may not be able to make it to all destinations. Guests should check the weather and plan accordingly.