Winter Fun In Gros Morne National Park
The weather outside may be frightful but in Newfoundland that’s all part of the fun. Come celebrate the season and join us on any of our custom winter adventures that will be sure to get your out in the mountains and shake off those winter blues!
Whether it’s ice fishing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, winter bonfires or cozy cabin cook ups, winter enthusiasts agree that when the snow comes, Gros Morne, Newfoundland is the place to be. And nobody knows Gros Morne National Park in the winter like us. Discover remote mountain valleys and breath taking winter scenery all found right here. Enjoy the un-crowded wilderness and pristine environment as you explore one of the finest winter destinations in Canada.
Combine your Winter Fun Adventure with any of our many winter activities, accommodations and mouth watering local cuisine for the ultimate all inclusive winter gateway.
Gros Morne Snowmobile Tour and Rental Details
- Snowmobile Rental (Contact us if you are bringing your own machine)
- Gas & Oil
- Professional experienced local tour guide
- Snowmobile Safety Lesson
- NLSF Trail Pass
- Safety gear (including DOT approved helmet)
- Drivers 17yrs+
- Minimum Class 5 Drivers licence
- Signed waiver of Liability/rental contract
- Passengers 4yrs+
- Passengers cannot drive the machine. If a passenger wishes to drive they must pay for a second snowmobile.
- Required damage deposit on credit card or cash.
- Damaged snowmobiles will undergo a full mechanical inspection by a certified mechanic and a repair quote will be supplied to guests totalling cost of parts, labour, taxes and other fees. Charges for damages will be deducted from the prepaid damage deposit and any remainder of the prepaid damage deposit will be refunded back to your credit card. Repairs resulting in costs above the prepaid damage deposit amount are the responsibility of the renter
Gros Morne National Park is a great place to enjoy winter but it can get chilly and many of our winter adventures take place in exposed areas and appropriate warm and waterproof clothing suitable for cold weather activity is a must. Winter adventures in Gros Morne National Park will take you through many remote areas of Western Newfoundland where there is little to no cell phone reception. Be sure to have any personal and medical items needed. If you are still unfamiliar, unsure or have any questions about what you might need feel free to contact us anytime for a more detailed equipment list.
*Please note the weather conditions in this area can change rapidly and although very unlikely, we may not be able to make it to all destinations. Guests should check the weather and plan accordingly.